Re: [GENERAL] Postgres and South Park

От Peter Mount
Тема Re: [GENERAL] Postgres and South Park
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 26 Jul 1999, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> No permission to access on server :(

I tried it also. I even tried their search engine, which failed with an
"Server Overloaded" message.

At least someone there has a sense of humor - it ends with a dos prompt!

Peter ;-)

--
       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk
      Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk

От: "Ross J. Reedstrom"
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] Postgres and South Park