Hello (fwd)

От Peter Mount
Тема Hello (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Any ideas?

--      Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: 24 Jul 99 16:56:28 +0800
From: Donny Ryan Chong <don-don@i-manila.com.ph>
To: peter@retep.org.uk
Subject: Hello

Hello, Could you please help me with my problem. I am currenlty implementing somewhat of a proxy. Meaning, there will
bea lot of sql queries doing at the same time. Every URL address will be check whether it exist in the database. After
openinga lot of sites, suddenly i receive a "backend message type 0x50 arrived while idle". Please reply as soon as
possiblebecause we have a deadline for the project. Thank you in advance.

By the way i am using postgres 6.4.2 running on a Pentuim II-350 with 64 Megs RAM

Donny Ryan Chong