Re: [PORTS] Win N

От Jeff MacDonald
Тема Re: [PORTS] Win N
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
Maybe it's just me but i see no doc/README.NT
I checked in the tarball and the ftp site/doc

On Thu, 24 Jun 1999, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > > There should be something in the manuals, or on the web site.
> >
> > doc/README.NT has a procedure for installing all of Postgres. The
> > Admin Guide (html and hardcopy) has a chapter on installing on WIN32,
> > but that only covers client-side packages.
>
> Oh, yea, I knew I put it somewhere.
>

> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000

Jeff MacDonald           // Hub.org Networking Services // PostgreSQL INC
jeff@hub.org            // sales@hub.org               // sales@pgsql.com
http://hub.org/~jeff   // http://hub.org              // http://pgsql.com