Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL pre-7.1 Linux/Alpha Status...

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL pre-7.1 Linux/Alpha Status...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 22 Jan 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> How are you on Alpha now?

    Great! Downloaded 7.1beta3, and it works fine right out of the
box. Built it in the standard way (./configure; make all), and then ran
the regression tests. All 76 of 76 tests passed on my Alpha XLT 366
w/Debian 2.2. I think we can finally say that Linux/Alpha is a viable
platform for PostgreSQL. :)
    TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |