Re: PL/Python (was: Re: [GENERAL] Re: Trigger)

От Karel Zak
Тема Re: PL/Python (was: Re: [GENERAL] Re: Trigger)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Comments anyone?
Yes Bruce, I already told about it with Peter in private mails. Because
it's 1/2 of year and nobody answer I already start work on PL/Python.
The PL/Python will in 7.2 - as soon as I can I send some proposal to
hackers list.
            Karel

От: Ryan Kirkpatrick
Сообщение: Re: [PORTS] PostgreSQL pre-7.1 Linux/Alpha Status...
От: Karel Zak
Сообщение: Re: realloc suggestion