Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and Postgres 7.0 Beta Status

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha and Postgres 7.0 Beta Status
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
    Just to let everyone know, I have updated the Linux/Alpha patches
to work with the newest beta, 7.0beta5. Nothing new to report, beta5
appears to be working fine on my Alpha box after regression tests and a
test of a few of my own apps. The patches are on my web site as usual.
That is all. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |