Re: [HACKERS] 7.0beta1-0.2 testing RPMS are now available.

От Ryan Kirkpatrick
Тема Re: [HACKERS] 7.0beta1-0.2 testing RPMS are now available.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
    Sorry about the delayed response, been busy.... :(

On Tue, 22 Feb 2000, Lamar Owen wrote:

> Testing RPMs for the 7.0beta1 release are now available on
> ftp.postgresql.org.  Please note that these RPMS are BETA -- the
> packaging is still rough in spots.  It would not be a good idea to try
> to upgrade a production system from the stable 6.5.3-3 RPM set to this
> set -- please use a development system to test with.  The following are
> known to be things that need fixing that are packaging related:
>
> 1.)    Alpha patches are needed -- Ryan K or Uncle George?
Arrg... Guess that means me? :) I will try and find the time to
download the 7.0 beta tarball and give it a spin on my Alpha by the end of
the week. I have no clue on what patches are going to be needed, given that
I have yet to even see what parts of the system they touched, let alone
how much those parts have changed since 6.5.x. This will probably prove
interesting. I will let you (and the list know) as soon as I have some
results. TTYL.

|   "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."                    |
|                                            --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV)   |
|   Ryan Kirkpatrick  |  Boulder, Colorado  |  http://www.rkirkpat.net/   |

От: sszabo@bigpanda.com
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN
От: wieck@debis.com (Jan Wieck)
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: ALTER TABLE DROP COLUMN