Re: Turn off implicit BEGIN from ODBC driver on Windows?

От Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Тема Re: Turn off implicit BEGIN from ODBC driver on Windows?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 16 Jan 2001, Adam Lang wrote:

> This is the official driver?  Is there an installer? or do we need to
> register the driver ourselves?
I suggest install an older version, then it's enough to copy the new
PSQLODBC.DLL into the place of the old one.

There is no official binary version at the moment. I think Julia will make
a new one soon.

Zoltan

От: Cedar Cox
Сообщение: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windows from Source?
От: "Andrea Aime"
Сообщение: Re: How do I install PostgreSQL ODBC Drivers for Windows from Source?