new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

От Kovacs Zoltan Sandor
Тема new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
> know about). Now that Byron is unable (I assume not unwilling) to
> contribute as he did, I think we need someone to take over
> responsibility or at least get heavily involved as soon as possible.
>
> I would volunteer myself, but my C is isn't really up to it and pgAdmin
> takes a fair bit of time... Anyone else?
>
> Regards,
> Dave.
The ODBC driver still seems to be an important part of PostgreSQL. So I
really support your idea. Unfortunately I really have no time for this and
I'm rather new to the driver and Postgres internal communication. AFAIK
Thomas Lockhart offered his work in May but I don't think he had enough
time to check what happened on the list since then.

Regards, Zoltan

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: RE: ODBC SQLNumResultCols broken?
От: "Byron Nikolaidis"
Сообщение: Re: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?