RE: ODBC SQLNumResultCols broken?

От Dave Page
Тема RE: ODBC SQLNumResultCols broken?
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces

What developers? Up 'till a couple of months ago we relied on Byron for the
ODBC code (sincere apologies if anyone else was involved that I don't know
about). Now that Byron is unable (I assume not unwilling) to contribute as
he did, I think we need someone to take over responsibility or at least get
heavily involved as soon as possible.

I would volunteer myself, but my C is isn't really up to it and pgAdmin
takes a fair bit of time... Anyone else?

Regards,
Dave.