Re: [HACKERS] Re: CORBA again. (was: light dawns: serious bug in FE/BE protocol handling)

От Todd Graham Lewis
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: CORBA again. (was: light dawns: serious bug in FE/BE protocol handling)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 26 Apr 1999, Taral wrote:

> We are explicitly designing the system to allow any CORBA 2.2
> implementation with the C++ mapping supported to be used.

Given that PostgreSQL is a C project, why not use a C ORB like ORBit?
It's a whole lot faster than MICO...

--
Todd Graham Lewis                        Postmaster, MindSpring Enterprises
tlewis@mindspring.net                                (800) 719-4664, x22804

"A pint of sweat will save a gallon of blood."          -- George S. Patton