Re: [GENERAL] How to increment by hand a sequence number.

От Jeong Jae Ick:정재익:
Тема Re: [GENERAL] How to increment by hand a sequence number.
Дата
Список pgsql-general
It maybe done with next syntax;
   drop sequence_name;
   create sequence sequence_name start start_no;

But, if you want to increment the sequence_no by one manually, then;
   select nextval('sequence_name');

==========ooOO /. .\ OOoo======================================
     Dept. of Neurosurgery         | http://advance.sarang.net
     Masan Military Hospital       | http://database.sarang.net
     Korea                         | advance@nownuri.net
                                   | advance@advance.sarang.net
 Hanil-Town 201-2007, Yangduk2-Dong| Phone: +82-551-299-2624
 Hwoiwon-Gu, Masan-Si, Kyungnam    | O.P. : +82-551-271-2318

От: Valerio Santinelli
Сообщение: How to increment by hand a sequence number.
От: Blashko Alexander
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] How to increment by hand a sequence number.