July 1999 issue of Sys Admin

От Thomas Good
Тема July 1999 issue of Sys Admin
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Jeff -

The July issue of sys admin has a feature on Perl for DBAs.
This is actually better coverage than you get in most perl
books.  It covers most of the DBI command set so it may be of
some interest to Edmund...

What is of note is that the author uses Oracle as his primary
database.  And so all the primary examples are in Oracle_Speak.

The secondary examples tho --- are all Pg.

I don't recall seeing any reference to Postgres in the article
but then again I only read the listings closely...skimmed the
literary verbiage hastily over my A.M. coffee.

Shall I fax you a copy?

Tom

------- North Richmond Community Mental Health Center -------

Thomas Good                                   MIS Coordinator
Vital Signs:                  tomg@ { admin | q8 } .nrnet.org
                                          Phone: 718-354-5528
                                          Fax:   718-354-5056

/* Member: Computer Professionals For Social Responsibility */