Re: [GENERAL] how to change delimiter single-quote ?

От Simon Drabble
Тема Re: [GENERAL] how to change delimiter single-quote ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, 29 Jun 1999, abdelkrim wrote:

> Hello
>
> I'have some problems with single-quote,
> if i insert some text with single-quote ( ' ) error occured !!!
> thanks

The common way to achieve this is to double up the quotes:

INSERT INTO table (column) VALUES ('Some ''quoted'' text');

Simon.

--
 "Half-dead cat found in box -- Animal Rights group seeks Austrian scientist"

   Simon Drabble                      Somewhere in cyberspace
   simond@foxlink.net