Re: [GENERAL] how to change delimiter single-quote ?

От Remigiusz Sokolowski
Тема Re: [GENERAL] how to change delimiter single-quote ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general

> > Hello
> >
> > I'have some problems with single-quote,
> > if i insert some text with single-quote ( ' ) error occured !!!
> > thanks
>
> The common way to achieve this is to double up the quotes:
> INSERT INTO table (column) VALUES ('Some ''quoted'' text');

I don't try it, but in such a cases I use something like that:
'Some \'quoted\' text'
    Rem

Remigiusz Sokolowski      e-mail: rems@gdansk.sprint.pl           * *

От: Chris Bitmead
Сообщение: Re: [GENERAL] how to change delimiter single-quote ?
От: inlin
Сообщение: About the restore from V1.09 to V6.3.2