Re: [HACKERS] BETA3...

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [HACKERS] BETA3...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 26 Oct 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

> Any objections to my putting out a BETA3 late tomorrow afternoon?

I've just checked cvs, and the files that I reported about 2 weeks ago of
being in the wrong directories are still there.

This is causing some confusion with a few people when they are trying to
see how the driver works.

The following files need to be deleted to prevent confusion

The correct one is in the parent directory:
U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/ChangeLog

This was moved into the utils sub directory prior to 6.3, and has been
modified considerably since then:

U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PG_Object.java

These were moved into the geometric sub directory prior to 6.3, and have
been modified considerably since then:

U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PGbox.java
U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PGcircle.java
U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PGlseg.java
U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PGpath.java
U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PGpoint.java
U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PGpolygon.java
U src/interfaces/jdbc/postgresql/PGtokenizer.java

I'm not sure if you are keeping these for historical reasons, but I'm
getting some email asking why there are two versions of some of these
classes.

Peter

--       Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk     Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk
PostgreSQL JDBC Faq: http://www.retep.org.uk/postgresJava PDF Generator: http://www.retep.org.uk/pdf