Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC:postgresql and Symantec Visual Cafe

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] JDBC:postgresql and Symantec Visual Cafe
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Wed, 5 Aug 1998, Matthew Hagerty wrote:

> I have gotten the JDBC:postgresql interface to work with Visual Cafe!  I
> will post the details once I have a sure fire method.

I'll be interested in the details, so I can add them to the documentation.

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk or petermount@earthling.net
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk

От: Matthew Hagerty
Сообщение: postgresODBC and Symantec dbAnywhere/Visual Cafe, broken?