Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres 6.3 and jdbc

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] Postgres 6.3 and jdbc
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, olivier wrote:

> Hi all
>     I'm just coming om the list...
>     When I have installed the proper rpm (Linux ) it was quite easy to
> use jdbc with postgres 6.2.
>      But now that Postgres 6.3 include (Have heard this...) a jdbc
> implentation, I don't know where to find the classes needed for JDBC.
>     Ideas?

The driver lives in the src/interfaces/jdbc directory. When built using
"make" a jar file is created. Simply make sure that the .jar file is in
the class path.

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk or petermount@earthling.net
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk

От: t-ishii@sra.co.jp
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] atttypmod now 32 bits, interface change