Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc notification

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] jdbc notification
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Brett McCormick wrote:

> On Tue, 21 July 1998, at 13:28:37, Peter T Mount wrote:
>
> > The development version of the driver for 6.4 does include methods to get
> > at these variables (they are needed for the object serialization code).
> >
> > Notification shouldn't be too difficult to add, even though it isn't true
> > JDBC.
>
> Is the development version of the driver available?  I'd be interested
> in getting at these variables, but I'm not much of a java programmer
> at this point.

It should be in the current snapshot on ftp.postgresql.org but be careful
- development should be read unstable - some of the new code is not
working properly yet.

I havent done much since I posted it a couple of weeks ago due to high
workload (again) & illness, but it should work.

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk or petermount@earthling.net
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk