Re: [INTERFACES] pb compiling JDBC interface

От Peter T Mount
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] pb compiling JDBC interface
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
On Tue, 7 Jul 1998, Cyril FERRAND wrote:

> Hello
>
>    I try to compile JDBC interface for Postgresql. But I can't di it...
> When I do             $:make
>
> I have this kind of errors:
>
> ./postgresql/DatabaseMetaData.java:2433: class postgresql.ResultSet is
> an abstract class. It can't be instantiated.
>     return new ResultSet(connection, f, v, "OK", 1);
>            ^
> 21 errors
> make: *** [postgresql/CallableStatement.class] Error 1
>

> Someone can help me?

try unsetting the CLASSPATH. This problem occurs if the current directory
is included in the CLASSPATH before the JDK's classes.

This is described in the README & FAQ (http://www.retep.org.uk/postgres)

--
Peter T Mount peter@retep.org.uk or petermount@earthling.net
Main Homepage: http://www.retep.org.uk