Re: [QUESTIONS] my postgresql moves to a Digital server, but...

От Blu3Viper
Тема Re: [QUESTIONS] my postgresql moves to a Digital server, but...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 25 Mar 1998, SC Altex Impex SRL wrote:

> Yes, my postgresql moves to a 2xPII 266MHx/128GB/8GB SCSI Digital Server.
> But the network card DE500AA refuses to work under Linux.

this is a tad off topic, however.  visit cesdis.gsfc.nasa.gov and get the
latest tulip driver.  i believe v0.87P or higher is on the site.
/pub/linux/drivers/*

-d

Look, look, see Windows 95.  Buy, lemmings, buy!
(c) 1998 David Ford.  Redistribution via the Microsoft Network is prohibited.

[reply to: david@127-0-0-1.kalifornia.com without the 127-0-0-1.]
***       ***  Flames will go to /dev/null
** WARNING **  SPAM mail will be returned to you at a
***       ***  minimum rate of 50,000 copies per email