Re: AW: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL reference manual

От Michael Meskes
Тема Re: AW: [HACKERS] Re: PostgreSQL reference manual
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian writes:
> Good idea on telling you of each change, but I also recommend that every
> time you update the ecpg grammer, you save a copy the gram.y that you
> used to do it, so later when you need to get it back in sync, you can do
> a diff on the old and new one to see each change so you don't miss any.

Tom had the same idea. I wonder if you ever used that before. :-)

Anyway, this is no doubt a very good idea. Thanks.

Michael

--
Dr. Michael Meskes, Project-Manager    | topsystem Systemhaus GmbH
meskes@topsystem.de                    | Europark A2, Adenauerstr. 20