Re: installing pgsql_perl_perl5-1.9.0

От Paul Breen
Тема Re: installing pgsql_perl_perl5-1.9.0
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Hello frederick,

> [root@cr833060-a pgsql_perl5-1.9.0]# make intstall
> make: *** No rule to make target `intstall'.  Stop.

'make install' is a makefile rule, not a file.  The problem you have is
that you typed 'install' wrong - its 'install' NOT 'intstall'!                                           >>>>------^

Paul M. Breen, Software Engineer - Computer Park Ltd.

Tel:   (01536) 417155
Email: pbreen@computerpark.co.uk

От: "Massimo Luise"
Сообщение: Problem widht JDBC Driver
От: Markus Wagner
Сообщение: Re: [SQL] connecting to postgres server from Access