Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump and more

От Terry Mackintosh
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pg_dump and more
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Jan and all

On Mon, 5 Oct 1998, Jan Wieck wrote:

> Hi,
>
>     Bruce: Would you please apply the patch at the end?
>
>     Terry: Sorry, but dumping views is covered completely by this
>     approach for dumping rewrite rules.

Sounds good, I really don't mind that what I did does not get used.
For it seems that I blow on the right coal and a fire started.
Dumping of views and such has been lacking for WAY TOO LONG.
And it sounds like even more came out of all of this then any of us would
have thought.

Also good because I have not had time to do any more with it:-)

Thanks for all you've done, sounds like you've done a greate job.

Terry Mackintosh <terry@terrym.com>          http://www.terrym.com
sysadmin/owner  Please! No MIME encoded or HTML mail, unless needed.

Proudly powered by R H Linux 4.2, Apache 1.3, PHP 3, PostgreSQL 6.3
Success Is A Choice ... book by Rick Patino, get it, read it!