Re: [HACKERS] Warning!!

От A James Lewis
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Warning!!
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I'm very new to this list, and I have to first say that 6.4beta5 fixes
every problem I had encountered with 6.3.2 (A small list..) A bug I didn't
encounter isn't a bug for me...

BUT...

Just now I saw and posted this...

testdb=> select cash_mul_flt8('$1', '123.74');
cash_mul_flt8
-------------
$123.73
(1 row)

If the pence is 0-4 it rounds down... surely that's a rounding bug because
it should be looking at the next significant figure?

It's really small, and insignificant but I guess I should tell somone...

On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> > On Tue, 3 Nov 1998, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> >
> > > Thus spake The Hermit Hacker

> > > I have this idea for a new feature...
> >
> >     Shhhh...bruce might hear you *rofl*
>
> New feature!  Tell me more...
>
> --
>   Bruce Momjian                        |  http://www.op.net/~candle
>   maillist@candle.pha.pa.us            |  (610) 853-3000

James (james@linuxrocks.co.uk)
Vortex Internet
My Windows unders~1 long filena~1, and yours?