Re: [HACKERS] New to PostgreSQL, is this a DoS?

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] New to PostgreSQL, is this a DoS?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 16 Nov 1998 dkelson-list-pgsql-hackers@inconnect.com wrote:

> I compiled and install 6.4 according to the INSTALL doc.
>
> I created a database with "createdb test",
>
> running as user "postgres", I connected "psql template1" and ran:
>
> CREATE USER billybob WITH PASSWORD hehe CREATEDB CREATEUSER;

Still being half asleep and just guessing (withoug looking it up), does
the CREATEDB CREATEUSER also imply SELECT privileges?  IOW, you may
wanna try GRANT.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2  Online Searchable Campground Listings    http://www.camping-usa.com      "There is no outfit less
entitledto lecture me about bloat              than the federal government"  -- Tony Snow