Re: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB

От Jonathan Bartlett
Тема Re: SAP DB: The unsung Open Source DB
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> What I know is the opposite. SAP DB is very easy to install, at least on Windows.

I had a terrible time with it.  Although the software installed fine,
trying to get an actual DB up and running was a total nightmare.  Maybe
they've improved since last December, but I had tons of trouble.  I tried
to use their "demo setup" as a template to set up another database
instance, but was unsuccessful.

Jon