Re: postgresql 8.4

От Ben Kim
Тема Re: postgresql 8.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I guess I asked it the wrong way at the wrong time... (in the cross-fire of
jokes).

With today's post about the vacuum full ("in 8.4 with the dead space map
..." ), I was checking when 8.4 is coming out but these were all I could
find.

http://developer.postgresql.org/index.php/PostgreSQL_8.4_Development_Plan

http://www.postgresonline.com/journal/index.php?/archives/56-PostgreSQL-8.4-goodies-in-store.html

Both are about a year old articles and point to 3/1/2009 release.

Regards,

Ben Kim