Re: A guide/tutorial to performance monitoring and tuning

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: A guide/tutorial to performance monitoring and tuning
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Mon, 21 Jul 2008, Francisco Reyes wrote:

> On 2:59 pm 06/29/08 Greg Smith <gsmith@gregsmith.com> wrote:
>> Right now I'm working with a few other people to put together a more
>> straightforward single intro guide that should address some of the
>> vagueness you point out here,
>
> Was that ever completed?

Not done yet; we're planning to have a first rev done in another couple of
weeks.  The work in progress is at
http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Tuning_Your_PostgreSQL_Server and I'm due
to work out another set of improvements to that this week during OSCON.

Сообщение: Re: Performance on Sun Fire X4150 x64 (dd, bonnie++, pgbench)
Сообщение: Re: Performance on Sun Fire X4150 x64 (dd, bonnie++, pgbench)