Re: Using "ident sameuser" with Mac OS X Leopard

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: Using "ident sameuser" with Mac OS X Leopard
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 19 May 2008, Miguel Arroz wrote:

> I can't seem to make the "ident sameuser" authentication method work on
> Mac OS X Leopard (or "ident" with a specified mapping).

Then don't use ident?  In your situation I would switch the pg_hba.conf
from "ident sameuser" to use something sensible like md5 instead, even if
ident did work.  Did you specifically want that feature, or did it just
show up when you did a default install of somebody's package?  If the
latter, the packager you used should change their default.