Using "ident sameuser" with Mac OS X Leopard

От Miguel Arroz
Тема Using "ident sameuser" with Mac OS X Leopard
Дата
Re: Using "ident sameuser" with Mac OS X Leopard
Список pgsql-general
Hi

   I can't seem to make the "ident sameuser" authentication method
work on Mac OS X Leopard (or "ident" with a specified mapping). It
seems Apple removed identd from the system, I can't find it and
nothing is listening on port 113. Any ideia how to make this work on
Leopard?

   Yours

Miguel Arroz

Miguel Arroz
http://www.terminalapp.net
http://www.ipragma.com

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: Vacuuming on heavily changed databases
Сообщение: Re: Vacuuming on heavily changed databases