Re: postgresql Explain command output

От Greg Smith
Тема Re: postgresql Explain command output
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, Tom Lane wrote:

> Red Hat did a "Visual Explain" tool several years ago, which is
> unmaintained now but still available for download
> (http://sources.redhat.com/rhdb/).  I've heard that EDB picked it up and
> is now maintaining their own fork, but I don't know the status of that
> for sure.

I know I wrote this down somewhere...ah ha, it was in the MySQL
comparision paper:

Visual Explain, originally a RedHat component that has been kept current
and improved by Enterprise DB, comes bundled with the EnterpriseDB
Advanced Server package.  It can be built to run against other PostgreSQL
installations using the source code to their Developer Studio package:
http://www.enterprisedb.com/products/download.do