Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Weekly News - November 13 2005

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Weekly News - November 13 2005
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 16 Nov 2005, Robert Treat wrote:

> On Tuesday 15 November 2005 04:03, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
>> Look at HEAD branch.
>>
>> Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
>>>
>>> I can't find them. Am I blind? Can someone help?
>>>

> Hey Teodor,
>
> one thing that has confused me lately is figuring out where the latest code
> for tsearch2 is kept.  A number of places on the web indicate you can get
> updated releases on places like the tsearch2 home page
> (http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/) but I haven't found
> anything relevent there or in the wiki or on the delta-soft web page. Is the
> current development going on in the postgresql cvs tree then?

current development is in the postgresql cvs tree, but we keep backpatches
on our page. Currently, we're working on full UTF-8 support for 8.2 and
other improvements. This is rather difficult task, but is  very important for
our users and we'll publish patch for 8.1 release on our page.
We have our TODO
http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/oddmuse/index.cgi/todo

    Regards,        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83