Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Weekly News - November 13 2005

От Robert Treat
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] PostgreSQL Weekly News - November 13 2005
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday 15 November 2005 04:03, Teodor Sigaev wrote:
> Look at HEAD branch.
>
> Kaare Rasmussen wrote:
> > David Fetter writes in PostgreSQL Weekly News - November 13 2005:
> >> Teodor Sigaev has been making lots of improvements to tsearch2, a
> >> full-text search engine.
> >
> > I can't find them. Am I blind? Can someone help?

Hey Teodor,

one thing that has confused me lately is figuring out where the latest code
for tsearch2 is kept.  A number of places on the web indicate you can get
updated releases on places like the tsearch2 home page
(http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/) but I haven't found
anything relevent there or in the wiki or on the delta-soft web page. Is the
current development going on in the postgresql cvs tree then?

--
Robert Treat