Re: [ADMIN] Restoring a Databases that features tserach2

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Restoring a Databases that features tserach2
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Fischer,

probable scenario:

after step 3. you have tables pg_ts_* and when you restore your database
you tried to insert duplicated data.
I recommend to see remove any entries related to pg_ts_* tables.

    Oleg

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004, Fischer Ulrich wrote:

> Some additional infos to my problem
>
> Old System: Postgresql 7.3.2
> New System: Postgresql 7.4.1
>

> pg_dump (PostgreSQL) 7.3.2
>
>    (pg_dumpall -g GLOBALobjects.sql)
>    pg_dump -s DATABASE > DBschema.sql
>    pg_dump -Fc DATABASE > DBdata.tar
>
> and rebuilt on the new system with:
>
> psql (PostgreSQL) 7.4.1
>   1.   createdb DATABASE
>   2.   (psql DATABASE < GLOBALobjects.sql)
>   3.   psql DATABASE < tsearch2.sql
>   3.a. psql DATABASE < setup_ge_ispell.sql
>   4.   psql DATABASE < DBschema.sql
>   5.   pg_restore -N -a -v -d DATABASE DBdata.tar
>

> There is no difference when dumped with "pg_dump (PostgreSQL) 7.4.1". I
> get the same error. When I do not update the dict-settings
> (setup_ge_ispell.sql) I can not even restore the other datas.
>
> Ulrich
>

> Andreas Schmitz wrote:
> > How exactly is the dump created and the restore started ?
> >

> > On Thursday 22 April 2004 10:55, Fischer Ulrich wrote:
> >
> >>Hi
> >>
> >>I'm trying to restore tsearch2 featuring database like discribed in the
> >>'tsearch-V2-intro' document.
> >>
> >>(http://www.sai.msu.su/~megera/postgres/gist/tsearch/V2/docs/tsearch-V2-int
> >>ro.html)
> >>
> >>In point '5) Restore the data for the database' I get the following Error:
> >>
> >>pg_restore: ERROR:  duplicate key violates unique constraint
> >>"pg_ts_dict_pkey"
> >>CONTEXT:  COPY pg_ts_dict, line 1: "simple      215247  \N      215248
> >>Simple example of dictionary."
> >>pg_restore: [archiver (db)] error returned by PQendcopy
> >>pg_restore: *** aborted because of error
> >>

> >>Does anybody have some experience in this task?
> >>
> >>Thanks
> >>
> >>Ulrich

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83