Re: [ADMIN] Restoring a Databases that features tserach2

От Fischer Ulrich
Тема Re: [ADMIN] Restoring a Databases that features tserach2
Дата
Re: [ADMIN] Restoring a Databases that features tserach2  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
Some additional infos to my problem

Old System: Postgresql 7.3.2
New System: Postgresql 7.4.1

pg_dump (PostgreSQL) 7.3.2

   (pg_dumpall -g GLOBALobjects.sql)
   pg_dump -s DATABASE > DBschema.sql
   pg_dump -Fc DATABASE > DBdata.tar

and rebuilt on the new system with:

psql (PostgreSQL) 7.4.1
  1.   createdb DATABASE
  2.   (psql DATABASE < GLOBALobjects.sql)
  3.   psql DATABASE < tsearch2.sql
  3.a. psql DATABASE < setup_ge_ispell.sql
  4.   psql DATABASE < DBschema.sql
  5.   pg_restore -N -a -v -d DATABASE DBdata.tar

There is no difference when dumped with "pg_dump (PostgreSQL) 7.4.1". I
get the same error. When I do not update the dict-settings
(setup_ge_ispell.sql) I can not even restore the other datas.

Ulrich

--
Ulrich G. Fischer                       Dipl. Natw. ETH
Center Aerodynamics                     Ruag Aerospace