Re: Full text indexing - Burrows-Wheeler + suffix arrays

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: Full text indexing - Burrows-Wheeler + suffix arrays
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yes, I've read it and have corresponded with Paolo Ferragina.
Most interesting is  String B-Tree data structure
(http://butirro.di.unipi.it/~ferrax/papers.html)
I hope we could try something in next year, this year we're too busy.

    Oleg

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Lincoln Yeoh wrote:

> Has anyone seen this?
>
> http://butirro.di.unipi.it/~ferrax/fmindex/index.html
>
> Involves using the Burrows-Wheeler transform and suffix arrays.
>
> Seems interesting. Not sure about licensing/patent issues though. Still, a
> different method using similar ideas might work better for RDBMS situations.
>
> Cheerio,
> Link.

> http://archives.postgresql.org

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83

Сообщение: Re: MD5 passwords explained (was Re: md5 hash question (2))
Сообщение: Re: MD5 passwords explained (was Re: md5 hash question (2))