Re: MD5 passwords explained (was Re: md5 hash question (2))

От Çağıl Şeker
Тема Re: MD5 passwords explained (was Re: md5 hash question (2))
Дата
Список pgsql-general

--- Here something must be wrong ---
I've created a user 't' with thw passwd 't'. The md5 shadow is:

"md5accc9105df5383111407fd5b41255e23"

Then:

echo "tt" | md5sum
"821ccb7eb5157bb2ab3727dc2845d62b"

echo "t+t" | md5sum
6860f8721849d643fe95e0b65a423341

which is different.

От: "Magnus Naeslund(f)"
Сообщение: MD5 passwords explained (was Re: md5 hash question (2))