CHECK problem really OK now...

От Kovacs Baldvin
Тема CHECK problem really OK now...
Дата
Re: CHECK problem really OK now...  (Jan Wieck <JanWieck@Yahoo.com>)
Re: CHECK problem really OK now...  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-sql
Hi everybody!

I tried, and it works: the current CVS version really runs
happily the query what sent to heaven our 7.1 version of the
backend.

Kevin: your original complex schema also runs smoothly.

Thanks for our mindful developers!

Regards,
Baldvin

I think Jan wrote:
>     Sorry,  I missed the original post of the problem. If you can
>     send it to me again and change your offer into donating blood
>     at the Red Cross, I would take a look at it.

Probably the chances for a prize went... :-(( However, is there
still a shortage of blod???

Baldvin

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: