Re: [ANNOUNCE] Request for speakers at O'Reilly conference

От Oleg Bartunov
Тема Re: [ANNOUNCE] Request for speakers at O'Reilly conference
Дата
Список pgsql-general
This is a good opportunity to promote PostgreSQL and I think we
should utilize it. I'm not sure I'll have a chance to take part
in the conference, but I'd like somebody describe GiST extension and
presents tutorial how to use it. We could prepare some materials and
examples from real life. I think Gene Selkov might be a good person

    Regards,

        Oleg

On Sun, 4 Feb 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> I have been asked to help prepare a list of PostgreSQL speakers for a
> future O'Reilly Open Source conference.  If you are interested in being
> a presenter, please see the following URL:
>
>     http://candle.pha.pa.us/oreilly/
>
> Submissions are due Febuary 17th.  Sorry for the short notice.

    Regards,
        Oleg
phone: +007(095)939-16-83, +007(095)939-23-83