RE: Request of information about Postgresql database for Irix 6.4

От Senthil Kumar Narayanasamy
Тема RE: Request of information about Postgresql database for Irix 6.4
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello Mark,
    Thanks for the reply,
I am a student in State University ,Buffalo,NY. Even though I know c,and
unix stuff,I haven't compiled huge programs like this one ,We need this
datadata base for a project (virtual factory project

http://wings.buffalo.edu/academic/department/eng/mae/vrlab/)

    I have managed it to compile and install in a sun node ,and it
is working fine.
    I understand that one needs libraries and header files for doing
any embedded sql programming ,I have got those libraries,
    I am going to write few programs and see how it works.
(client in sgi Onyx and server in a sun enterprise 3500).
    I'll contact you in case of any problem.

Thanks for your help,
besht wishes,
senthil