Re: [HACKERS] Beta for 4:30AST ... ?

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Beta for 4:30AST ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 21 Feb 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>    * -Add BIT, BIT VARYING

This is currently suffering from BIT rot in contrib. Not really usable.
And we can't squeeze it in until the bootstrap scanner recognizes tokens
with spaces in it. (Does it?)

>    * -Add ALTER TABLE DROP/ALTER COLUMN feature(Peter E)

Since there seems to be some confusion here: What currently exists all
done is ALTER TABLE ALTER COLUMN (which allows you to set and drop
defaults). What does not exist is DROP COLUMN and ADD/DROP CONTRAINT in
its full glory.

If someone cares for accuracy, I also did these: