Re: [HACKERS] pgsql-support 'distribution' ...

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] pgsql-support 'distribution' ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 14 Feb 2000, The Hermit Hacker wrote:

>     The idea is that there are alot of sites out there that don't need
> the whole backend sources, they only need the bin/interfaces stuff, so why
> download a 7+meg file.  Its also giving me a chance to play with
> libtool/automake :)

>     There are no 'template' files, or 'Makefile.port' files or
> anything like that ...

Hey Marc,

I've had automake/libtool on my list of things to bring up for 7.1. If
you're already getting a head start, I better take a look at it. If you
can report good things from it, and no one else around here has any
fundamental opposition to the concept, what do you think about us making a
push for this once the new devel cycle starts?