Re: [ADMIN] ODBC Call fail? (fwd)

От Thomas Lester
Тема Re: [ADMIN] ODBC Call fail? (fwd)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
That worked for me...  I made the change in my hba file for the host that
needs to connect and it works.  I wish I had enough experience in that
matter to help you out, but I don't...

Good luck,
Thomas

|    tlester@iakom.com  |                     Thomas Lester  |
| http://www.iakom.com  |              System Administrator  |
|                       |                             Iakom  |

On Mon, 1 Jun 1998, Peter Mount wrote:

> [...]

Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] ODBC Call fail? (fwd)
Сообщение: Re: [ADMIN] ODBC Call fail? (fwd)