Re: BUG #4488: jdbc : DatabaseMetaData.getPrimaryKeys no result

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: BUG #4488: jdbc : DatabaseMetaData.getPrimaryKeys no result
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On Tue, 21 Oct 2008, Marcel Petavy wrote:

> Bug reference:      4488
> PostgreSQL version: 8.2.4
> Operating system:   Windows XP
> Details:
>
> If I try to query the primary key via JDBC driver
> "postgresql-8.3-603.jdbc4.jar" DatabaseMetaData.getPrimaryKeys I get not
> result.
>
> create table test (id integer not null primary key(id))
>
> ResultSet rs = connection.getMetaData(null,null,"test");
>
> rs gives no rows.

It definitely does work, perhaps your table is really "TEST" instead of
"test"?  If you still believe it's a driver problem, please post a
complete test case that shows the exact create table command and java code
calling getPrimaryKeys.

Kris Jurka