Re: [JDBC] Bug (?) in JDB

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: [JDBC] Bug (?) in JDB
Дата
Список pgsql-general

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008, Calum wrote:

> I've noticed that when using Java and postgres-jdbc, setting ssl=false
> in Properties doesn't get read, and ssl=false and ssl=true both cause
> SSL to be tried.

The current implementation sees the mere presence of "ssl" as a request
for ssl, as the original implementation and docs suggested using "?ssl"
alone.  At various times we've discussed changing this to be more like
libpq's try/require options, but that's how it is now.  So it's not ideal,
but it is working as designed.  If you don't want ssl, don't set the
property at all.

Kris Jurka