Re: Make pg_dump suppress COMMENT ON SCHEMA public ?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Make pg_dump suppress COMMENT ON SCHEMA public ?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On Sun, 13 Jan 2008, Magnus Hagander wrote:

> Could we dump it when it's non-default only? That way the people that *have*
> set a custom comment on it will still get it restored, just a failure in this
> case. The majority of people who *haven't* set a comment will not have the
> problem at all.

The easiest thing to do would be to drop the default comment.  Then only
custom comments would be dumped at all (at least for 8.3+ dbs).  It's not
like "Standard public schema" is particularly enlightening.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Materialized views
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql Materialized views