Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 13 Feb 2007, Ken Johanson wrote:

> I have not tested this exhaustively, nor given though about the correctness
> of the null-normalization below; is this enough for you or someone to commit
> the changes?

No, you've provided the sketch of a solution, but it's not appropriate for
the driver until you've resolved things like quoting column names, putting
in a version check for a server that supports RETURNING, and added some
test cases.  Some or all of this can be done by the committer, but the
more work the committer must do the less likely it's going to happen.

Kris Jurka