Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: Synthesize support for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()?
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Mon, 29 Jan 2007, Ken Johanson wrote:

> Hi Kris, were you able to look at this? If time wont permit that I'll dig
> back in; though I'd prefer not to duplicate any work your're doing, of
> course.

Taking another look the obvious problem is that you haven't touched
AbstractJdbc3Statement.getGeneratedKeys.  It still reads:

     public ResultSet getGeneratedKeys() throws SQLException
     {
         return createDriverResultSet(new Field[0], new Vector());
     }

So an empty ResultSet is not surprising.

Kris Jurka