Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented

От Kris Jurka
Тема Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

On Wed, 31 Aug 2005, Dave Held wrote:

> Unfortunately not.  It gives exactly the same message as the
> production driver.  I wonder if this problem has to do with
> incomplete support for DatabaseMetaData methods?  After all,
> the tool I am using shows table schema information rather
> than raw data (it's a modeling/designer tool).

Actually looking closer, the 8.0-310 driver should report "This method is
not yet implemented." and newer drivers should report "Method {0} is not
yet implemented."  Getting exactly "Not Implemented" from Crystal
Reports seems to indicate that this is their error message, not ours.
Unless of course they are taking our SQLState code for "Feature not
supported" and reporting that as "Not Implemented".  I don't have any
suggestions other than to try and contact Crystal Reports support.

Kris Jurka

Сообщение: Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented
Сообщение: Re: JDBC 8.0-310 + Crystal Reports 10 == Not Implemented